Our lead consultant Dr Aashish Vyas, has been a consultant Respiratory Physician since 2003.
His primary interests are asthma, complex or undiagnosed breathlessness and supporting patients on home mechanical ventilation.
The ethos of the private practice is to support patients to have improved control of their respiratory wellbeing in the most effective and holistic way.
Using a combination of personal interaction and diagnostic technology (including assessment of lung biomechanics with lung physiology testing and understanding underlying lung inflammation causing breathlessness via analysis of inflammatory lung biomarkers) to help understand symptoms causation and management.
The aim of the care process is to ‘put that which is wrong’ as best as possible using treatment which include, therapies such a physiotherapy, speech and language therapy, psychology and medication where and as necessary.
How we can help:
- Respiratory Allergy
- Undiagnosed / complex breathlessness
- Vocal cord Dysfunction (Inducible Laryngeal Obstruction)
- Exercise induced breathlessness
- Breathing Pattern disorder / Dysfunctional Breathing
- Chronic Cough
- Post infection respiratory recovery
- Lung infections (not cystic fibrosis)
- COVID lung disease and long COVID rehabilitation
- Home mechanical ventilation
Our consultant Dr Rupinder Kochhar, based at our Greater Lancashire Hospital specialises in Endocrinology & Diabetes.
He is also currently leading the clinical service for management of endocrine complications related to cancer and cancer treatments at Lancashire Teaching NHS Hospitals.
As well as this he is also leading the young person diabetes service and running insulin pump service at Lancashire Teaching NHS Hospitals.
How we can help:
- Management of Type 1 &Type 2 Diabetes & its complications
- Diabetes technology
- Glucose monitoring
- Insulin pumps
- Metabolic Bone Disorder
- Pituitary, Thyroid, Parathyroid, Adrenal, Reproductive Disorders
- Male & Female hypogonadism
Get in touch